Print, Creative & Digital Marketing - Discover Opportunities
If you are experienced in the industry and interested in joining our highly skilled team, then please get in touch to check for any vacancies.
Junior Designer Intern roles available - see below.
Tasks to be carried out or nature of the placement: Digital Marketing & Multimedia
Typical activities allocated: Website Design & Development, Video Creation & Design
Placement Type (Remote Virtual or Office) Remote Virtual for entire duration of internship
Length of placement: 16 weeks
Application: CV uploaded via application form with introduction message and link to your personal url portfolio of work.APPLY NOW
We have a chance for a Sales Manager paying up to *£18,200 plus commissions (£25K OTE), per year.
As a London-based international business operating within the Printing, Design, Digitial Marketing & Communications industry as an equal opportunities employer we are searching for a determined individual to be located on-site at the Stratford office to work alongside the Sales Director in a new exciting client role that involves generating new business. Previous experience within Account Management or Client Services from a Print or Marketing/Creative background is important.
About The Role:
· Develop and maintain a rapport with key clients and ensure value-added service provision.
· Answering enquiries and business development/telesales utilising CRM system.
· Print and/or Marketing/Creative Agency experience is desirable with strong commercial awareness.
· Low scale evening networking events in restaurants, venues and 5* Hotels (attendance).
· Social networking across all service offerings via a specific tool to do so.
· Proven influencing and negotiation skills.
· Experienced in Account Management, (preferably minimum of two years), in either Agency or Client-side.
The following skills are essential:
1. Prepared to operate in a sales environment.
2. High proficiency in Microsoft Office (design software skills an advantage: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign).
3. Fluent English. (Please do specify your proficiency level and primary language).
4. Good at organising (All employees are required to do their administrative work as well).
5. Good telephone manner.
6. A desire to learn and be recognised.
The Sales Manager will also be involved to participate in public relations, client dinners and trade shows by setting up a booths. Other projects will also include website enhancements and blog creation. You will be interested in this role if enjoy print and design and are a go-getter.
✓ Good communication skills both oral and written and good inter-personal skills
✓ Ability to provide a pleasant and courteous service to callers and visitors as well as to staff and students
✓ Proven ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
✓ Ability to work independently and as part of a team
✓ Ability to organise workload
✓ Ability to work calmly under pressure
✓ Proven record of reliability and good time-keeping
✓ Ability to familiarise him/herself with non-standard departmental procedures
✓ Willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks
Number of hours per week: 25hrs
Contracted hours: 10am - 3:30pm (30 minutes unpaid lunch), 5hrs a day, 5 day week.
About The Benefits:
· Working Monday to Friday 25 hours per week
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Commission Bonus (OTE)
· *Motivation Incentive Travel Stay (OTE)
· *Potential to earn £18,200 per year based on 40hrs week.
*After successful 6 months probation period.
Application: CV uploaded via application form.APPLY NOW
The ideal candidate will be willing to develop their seo skills by adopting our strategies to increase the amount of online users to our client’s internet sites in order to achieve high-ranking placements in the Google and Bing search results. The following skills and tasks are required:
Content Writing – high level of English language and will to learn how to write content seo friendly. Writing experience is preferred.
Data Analysis – Conduct marketing programmes, business, and analysis through the utilisation of predictive statistics, customer profiling.
Reporting – Collaborate with internal departments to organise and present findings.
Sales – has a natural ability to identify key opportunities for new ideas, generate sales forecasts, and make appropriate recommendations.
Social Media – Able to create engaging Social Media content and perform market research that creates relevant online engagement for our client’s brand.
SEO Tools – The candidate is will to learn and develop metrics and methods to check and enhance performance utilising the preferred paid seo tools used at Brightside Digital.
Competencies and skills:
• Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Adept with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets) and Microsoft Office.
• Able to write short, crisp, and exciting fresh content.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and with others.
• Work with Head of Sales & Marketing and Brightside Digital team.APPLY NOW
Brightside Digital is the digital marketing department offering our customer's a pay as you go link building service and SEO campaigns.